Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default excel 2003 having problems pulling top table from web query

Hello,

The webpage is:

http://www.investor.reuters.com/MG.a...os%2fvaluation

I'm trying to set up a web query of a web page but I'm having problems
with getting the first table (labled "Valuation Ratios") to import into
Excel 2003. When begin the data import wizard and select the tables I
want to bring over the all seem to be off by one, meaning if I want
table 2 then I need to select table 1 during the excel wizard process.
Very odd but I can I get all the information I need from the webpage
except for the first table which in the case of the web page listed
above is the, "Valuation Ratios" table.

Also it seems to do the same for other reuters.com pages:

http://www.investor.reuters.com/Comp...fgrowth%2frate
- I can't get the "Growth Rates" section to pull to Excel

http://www.investor.reuters.com/Comp...ep sestimates
- I can't get the "Consensus Estimates Analysis" section to pull to
Excel

Thank you in advance,
Daniel