Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macro to open a cash register drawer

I am simulating a Point of Sale (POS) program in Excel 2003.
I want to write a command in a macro to open the cash register drawer.
On the POS commercial program, the drawer opens through the printer.
Any one can help me?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello Jaime,

The vendors don't generally make low level driver functions availabl
through the VBA interface. The best thing to do is contact you
equipment vendor and ask if can be done and how.

Sincerely,
Leith Ros

--
Leith Ros