Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Vlookup

Hi Group,
Preliminary to writting some code I am doing the set up and preliminary
work. I am using Office 2003. I am getting some strange results with the
VLookUp and I have not yet even started writing th code yet.

The table is fairly simple, Dates in Col A, incremented weekly. The seventh
Col to the right, including Col A is a number. Col A is in asending order,
the dates. I am using the formula =VLOOKUP(A2-7,A2:G52,7), so it appears the
formula should return the previus weeks data, but it is going to the bottom
of the range and returing that value.

Col A ... Col G
11/28/05 27.6
11/21/05 26.71 - this is what I think it shoud return
11/29/04 34.48 - bottom of searched ranged, this is what si returned

I am confused, the dates are in asending order. Is anyone esle having this
problem in 2003?
--
David

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming