Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default In Excel 2002 macro, go to cell in current row.

I want the macro to select the cell in column A but stay on the current row
which can be any row. Not all cells in every column have data so I cannot
use the "End" feature. There are formulas in certain columns which need to
be copied to newly inserted rows using the macro. It works as long as the
cell in column A is selected before the macro is run. However, since other
people will be using the spreadsheet, there is no guarantee they will select
column A before running the macro. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

put the current cell location in a variable at the first of your macro, then
select cell in col a, then at the end of the macro, select the original cell
whose location is recorded in the variable.