Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Data Entry Form : Cell selection

Hi ,
My knowledge about excel programming is very limited. I have a
sheet with months in the first row. The first column contains names of
Products. The intervening grid contains the sales of these items for
these months.
A B C D
E F
1 APR MAY
JUNE JULY
2 PRODUCT 1
3 PRODUCT 2
4 PRODUCT 3
5 PRODUCT 4

My userform has comboboxes "cboMonth" and "cboProduct".A text
box "txtSales".I would like to enter data into the sheet depending
on the selections of the two comboboxes.Example: if
cboMonth.Value="MAY" AND cboProduct.Value ="PRODUCT 3" then the
data from txtSales should get copied to the cell "D4".
I am unable to link these using code.My sheet is very long with many
products(and therefore many Rows).Hence a data entry form is very much
useful .
Please help.

P.Jaimal