Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro in Excel 2003

Hi everyone,

I am using Office 2003, but my colleagues are using Office XP. Someone
created an Excel sheet with Macros.
Everytime after I opened up the Excel sheet and saved the file, my
colleagues will have problem opening the file again.
Finally, we found out that when I open the Excel file, it automatically set
the reference to Microsoft Office 11.0 Object Library. When I save the file,
the reference becomes 11.0, while my colleagues only having the 10.0.

How to solve this problem? Please advice.

Thank you very much!!

KK

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello Vicki,

When you save the file for the others, save it using Save As. This will
give you the option of saving it in different formats. Click on the
arrow in the "Save as Type" combo box to see a list of available file
formats. Excel 10.0 should be in the list. Select it and click Save.

Sincerely,
Leith Ross

--
Leith Ross