Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
man man is offline

Default Can any one help me out vbeditor for excel

Can any one help me to write me a code which I can copy on the vbeditor
for excel

I want excel to check the value of the cell

1st

Check if a cell had to start..

For this say A1:A35 has the values in true n false form

If value is false then make the colour white with white text else check
the next condition..(actually it should check true n if should
continue..)

2nd

Check if completed

For this check value in B1:B35 if true or false

If true then yellow else next condition

3rd

For values stored on C1:C35

Each cell will be linked to their respective cells between C1:C35

So each cell is having a value

Check if the cell has negative value the Red else Lavender

Now one more check in the first condition...

If false check if this had to start for this , I have a fixed cell as
data date.. say$Z$1

Check the start date in a cell in D column for this cell if this date
is <= the Data Date then cell has to be "Light turquoise" with font
of same color else white n white font

These will b in the conditional formatting r even if in the form of a
macro or a module

What ever..

One more thing

Is there any thing with which I can make excel select dates excluding
Fridays... I want something on calendar n not the Networkdays command..

How do I make excel use a calendar I specify?? can v do something abt
this??? I have made very lengthy formulaes for this which is very
confusing to others...