Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Error with OLEObjects

Error with OLEObject
Hi there
My problem is : when excution gets to this line:

Code:
--------------------
Set cboTemp = ws.OLEObjects("TempCombo")
--------------------

it gives me
Code:
--------------------
Methode of OLEObjest of worksheet Failed
--------------------

Any how to solve the Error ?

Here is the whole code:

Code:
--------------------

Dim str As String
Dim cboTemp As OLEObject
Dim ws As Worksheet
Set ws = ActiveSheet

Set cboTemp = ws.OLEObjects("TempCombo")
On Error Resume Next
If cboTemp.Visible = True Then
With cboTemp
.Top = 10
.Left = 10
.ListFillRange = ""
.LinkedCell = ""
.Visible = False
.Value = ""
End With
End If

errHandler:
Application.EnableEvents = True
Exit Sub

End Sub
--------------------

--
helmekki

helmekki's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6939
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=487993

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Helmekki,

You code works for me.

If, however, I mis-spelled the combobox name, I would get your reported
error.

Check for subtle name errors, e.g. a leading or trailing space.

---
Regards,
Norman

"helmekki" wrote in
message ...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank u very muc

--
helmekk

helmekki's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=693
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48799

OLEObjects Roy[_8_] Excel Programming 1 May 6th 05 03:51 AM
OLEObjects .. again Roy[_8_] Excel Programming 3 December 17th 04 09:44 AM
Error: Unable to get the OLEObjects property of the worksheet class Grant Excel Programming 2 August 6th 04 02:20 PM
Taking over OLEObjects... Possible ?! Alex T Excel Programming 4 June 16th 04 11:02 AM
OLEObjects clickable? Erich Neuwirth Excel Programming 1 June 8th 04 04:27 AM