Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help needed with macro: Writing contents of two cells to two new columns

Can any macro programming experts please help a newbie with this one:

I will have two same-size matrices and need to create two new columns
(all in the same sheet) by choosing, for each row, a number from the
first matrix and the number from the matching cell in the second
matrix. As follows:

For each row:
I need to find the cell in the first matrix whose contents is the
maximum from its row mean (maximum deviation from the row mean). Then
write to two new columns, the number in that cell, and the number in
the corresponding cell of the second matrix.

I will need to run the macro with matrices of various sizes up to 30
rows and 700 columns so number of rows and columns could be parameters,
or annotation in the macro clearly show what settings to change.

Your help will be much appreciated as I've spent ages trying to do
this.

Thanks in advance

Big B