Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Searching for a string and then performing an action if present

I have a pivot table that I am copying and pasting into a new workshee
so I can insert some columns etc.

I need to 'search' row 4 for the existence of the word "Documentation"
If I find it then insert an entire column tot he right of it.

If documentation does not exist then do nothing.

can anyone suggest some code that I could use for this?
thanks,
Mat

--
matp