Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Performing Action on a Range of Rows

Forgive the newbie question. I am looking to perform an action on a
range of rows (ex. - COPY the contents of cell A1 to Cells K1 through
K21,777 or DELETE Rows 2 through 10,801).

Is there an easier way to do this than dragging the cursor down the
column to the ending location?

Thanks in advance...JohnB

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can select a range by typing directly into the Rangename box above cell A1:

To select a range just type in C1:K21 and press the enter key

to select rows 5 thru 10,000 type into (the same box) 5:10000 and press
return

HTH

Jim