Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Email VBA Code

I have a workbook that will be at various locations. At those locations,
after they complete filling out certain information, I want them to E-Mail
only selected sheets back to me. These sheets will not be E-Mail to anybody
else.

I see several different sites that address E-Mailing issues, but to me they
seem to be more complicated then what I need. I have tried macro recorder,
but I do not see any code.

Can some body help me by showing where I can find some simple code to send
just to sheets back to me?

Steve Martin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Caldog,

Visit Ron de Bruin's site:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

and also look at Ron's SendMail Addin:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

---
Regards,
Norman

"caldog" wrote in message
I have a workbook that will be at various locations. At those locations,
after they complete filling out certain information, I want them to E-Mail
only selected sheets back to me. These sheets will not be E-Mail to
anybody
else.

I see several different sites that address E-Mailing issues, but to me
they
seem to be more complicated then what I need. I have tried macro
recorder,
but I do not see any code.

Can some body help me by showing where I can find some simple code to send
just to sheets back to me?

Steve Martin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Norman for your reply. That is one of the sites that I have looked
at. And to me it is very confusing. Will look again, maybe I was just
having a bad moment.

Steve