Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default modify without unprotecting the sheet, array with wrong format

Hi, Macro1 unprotect sheet1 modifies a lot of the sheet values (A lot of
ranges) and then protect the sheet again, my problem is when the modification
action takes place, because takes aprx 1 to 2 seconds, so if the user want to
pres cntrl+pause he could do that ( And I dont want the user breaks my
program), there is somehow tell VB that although the sheet is protected, VB
can write everything he wants with out unprotecting the sheet??????

Also

Im using an array and to call it I need to use the following format
ar(x,y)(z) I know that the z have something to do with the option base 1
(because when I put option base 1 I need to write my array as ar(x,y)(1) and
with option base 0 I need to write ar(x,y)(0))
How I can use my regular format of the arrays??? ( ar(x,y) )

TIA