Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Showing alias for PivotFields

Hello,

I've got a problem and I'm not sure if it can be handled at all.
I receive data from a database and load them into an Excel-file. There macro
actualizes all PivotTables and PivotCharts in the file.
My problem is that one chart presents data from different locations and
these locations are shown on the X-Axis as 'City, Country' (an example would
be Paris, France). I just need the City of the location ('Paris, France' -
'Paris'). Is there a way to display alias-names in the PivotTable? The
original format cannot be changed because I can not change the external
database.

Thanks

PivotTable - PivotFields VBA Hutch Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 June 18th 08 09:03 PM
PivotFields problem Tim Excel Programming 3 November 17th 05 05:33 PM
PivotFields Neal Excel Programming 2 September 20th 04 07:23 PM
Combining 2 Pivotfields to 1(Help!!!) Billabong Excel Programming 0 August 25th 04 10:18 AM
Pivotfields.CurrentPage Daniel Magnus Bennét Björck Excel Programming 5 February 6th 04 02:48 PM