Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Opening Workbooks in a Folder One by One

Hi,

I have a folder containing about 30 Excel workbooks....
Needless to say I've been handed a forecast containing figures from one of
these (identical) models.
What I want to do is to open each model, copy the output line to another
file and then close the model - then I can identify the model in question.
I can do this no problem, but what I can't do is open the models without
knowing their names.
In short I need to be able to cycle through the folder list automatically -
otherwise I would have to type each workbook name into a sheet and cycle
through the list.

Suggestions...Thks Chris
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Chris