Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VB script for converting each worksheet into individual pdf files.

Maybe someone in the programming group can assist.

"G" wrote in message
I have a workbook with 80 worksheets. How do I create a macro that will
automatically convert each worksheets into pdf files?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup,microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is no built in support for it. If you have Adobe Acrobat (not Acrobat
Reader), then you can select a print driver which you can print to to
develop a pdf. There are 3rd party packages as well; I believe some are
Free. Try doing a google search on PDF and Excel.

Tom Ogilvy