Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CheckBox assistance?

Hello-

I am trying to create a checkbox in my spreadsheet that will change the font
color of a range of cells when checked. I have two questions about doing this:

1. How do I assign code to a specific checkbox? It doesn't seem very
intuitive.

2. Are there examples of how to do such things online?

Thanks.

Jake
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

this will make the font bold in a1:a10 if the box is checked and normal font
if the box is unchecked

Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()
If CheckBox1.Value = True Then
Range("A2:a10").Font.Bold = True