Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Web Query Errors

I'm running a couple of web querys and occaissionally am experiencing
errors. When you refresh the data it corrects itself as it should.
The problem is I can't have errors in my datasheets that pull from the
querys. Has anyone else experienced this and corrected it?

The macro records 2 querys on a sheet distributes the needed data to
the appropriate sheets and then starts over(Loops) on 2 more querys.
So I don't have time to check to make sure the data it pulled is
correct. This workbook has 300+ sheets, so going back over the data
isn't really an option either.

One thing I've thought of doing is checking a range to make sure it has
the correct title. However, if its not correct I don't know how to GOTO
the correct line of code to retry the query. Also, the query is in a
loop where the referring URL is in the loop. So if I move the query to
an outside sub, it won't have the correct variables to make the URL.

The checkpoints would be range a1 for the 1st query and A25 for the
second. I was thinking something like:

If Range("A1") < Variable1 Then GOTO webquery 1

or something along those lines??

I hope someone can help.

--
Ramthebuffs
Ramthebuffs's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16429

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I've changed background query to false. I hope it works...

--
Ramthebuff
Ramthebuffs's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1642

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think the code is running before before the query is finished. Any
ideas on a pause?