Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Popup Menu Control

I am trying to program a custom menu for an Excel application, and so far I
have managed to move the File menu to the end of the list and have multiple
File menus with only three having the MenuItems in them.
How do I rearrange the menu order and remove the unwanted File menus?

James
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi James,

Try:

'===========
Public Sub Tester
Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Reset
End Sub
'<<===========

---
Regards,
Norman

"James" wrote in message
I am trying to program a custom menu for an Excel application, and so far I
have managed to move the File menu to the end of the list and have
multiple
File menus with only three having the MenuItems in them.
How do I rearrange the menu order and remove the unwanted File menus?

James

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

James:

only Reset the File menus

Dim cbr As CommandBarControl
For Each cbr In Application.CommandBars.FindControls(ID:=30002)
MsgBox cbr.Caption
cbr.Reset
Next

--