Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Masking an input box?

Is it possible to mask an input box? I have been playing around for
quite a while without any success. I would be very grateful for any
help.

TIA

british.assassin

--
british.assassi
british.assassi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28884

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No. There are no built in settings for this.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"british.assassi"
<british.assassi.1ypetp_1132336503.5693@excelfor um-nospam.com wrote in
message news:british.assassi.1ypetp_1132336503.5693@excelf orum-nospam.com...

Is it possible to mask an input box? I have been playing around for
quite a while without any success. I would be very grateful for any
help.

TIA

british.assassin

--
british.assassi
british.assassi's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=486317

Masking numbers RNeducator Excel Worksheet Functions 2 December 2nd 05 02:25 PM
Input Masking a Text box Neily[_3_] Excel Programming 1 January 13th 05 12:00 PM
masking hklemmons Excel Programming 2 September 18th 04 04:08 AM
Masking character Joe Excel Programming 1 September 13th 04 04:17 AM
Bit Masking Merlyn Knight Excel Programming 2 March 5th 04 08:19 AM