Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dyl Dyl is offline

Default Worksheet Events Not Working

Hello,

I am trying to use worksheet events to accomplish a task. But it
seems not a single Worksheet event will occur.

The events are not even called when I check using the debugger.

I know there are several topics concerning this problem, but I was
hoping for a clear answer as to why this happens.

Does anyone know if it is a bug? If so, is there something I could
do to fix this?

Thanks for your help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dyl Dyl is offline

Also I using Windows XP SP2 and Excel 2003 SP1

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dyl Dyl is offline

Also I am using Windows XP SP2 and Excel 2003 SP1

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It sounds like you have EnableEvents set to false. In the VBA
Editor, open the Immediate window (CTRL+G) and enter the
following and press Enter.

Application.EnableEvents = True

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Dyl" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

I am trying to use worksheet events to accomplish a task. But
it
seems not a single Worksheet event will occur.

The events are not even called when I check using the
debugger.

I know there are several topics concerning this problem, but I
was
hoping for a clear answer as to why this happens.

Does anyone know if it is a bug? If so, is there something I
could
do to fix this?

Thanks for your help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you haven't disabled events, are the events in the proper modules
(worksheet or thisworkbook as opposed to a general module).

might provide some insights.

Tom Ogilvy

"Dyl" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

I am trying to use worksheet events to accomplish a task. But it
seems not a single Worksheet event will occur.

The events are not even called when I check using the debugger.

I know there are several topics concerning this problem, but I was
hoping for a clear answer as to why this happens.

Does anyone know if it is a bug? If so, is there something I could
do to fix this?

Thanks for your help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dyl Dyl is offline

Thanks Chip. I put that in.

I think I was in Design Mode the whole time I was trying to figure out
what the problem was.

So sorry to clutter up the board.

Thanks again!