Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel to browser file

Hi Friends,

I have an excel file with a table. I would like to view the table (onl
table) in a browser file (there should not be any permission to chang
the data).

Also when I update the excel, I want the browser file to get update
(on refreshing).

Kindly let me know whether there is a possibility to do this.

For example: Following is a table in Excel. I want to view only th
table in browser file and nothing else.

abc 123 456
def 456 789
ghi 789 123
jkl 123 456
mno 456 789

with regards

--
kumar_viswa200

kumar_viswa2003's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2168
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48617

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can create a gif file from the range and open that in a browser.
When the tables changes make onther gif.
You can set a refreshrate in your html so your page will be updated
also.

Kaak

--
Kaak