Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I make Command button ( Save & Exit) for Excel

I would like to build a command button to be used in Excel
The function of button is ( Save file then Exit ) - How to make this command
button by Visual Basic . Thanks for help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Abutaha

This is the code line you need
ActiveWorkbook.Close True

Add a button on your sheet from the Forms or control toolbox toolbar
and assign a macro with this code line to it.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl