Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how do I set up combo boxes in ecxel

how do I set up combo boxes in ecxel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JNW JNW is offline

You need to be more specific. There are at least 3 ways to insert combo
boxes. It also helps to know what you will be using them for.

how do I set up combo boxes in ecxel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JNW JNW is offline

do you want this control on the worksheet, or on a userform? What do you
want to happen when a selection is made? What is the listbox (or combo box)
going to do?

You'll get better responses if more detail is given