Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Move to first blank sheet

Hello,

I have an application with many hidden sheets. A macro will unhide
sheets based on a criteria. The user then responds to questions and a
score is calculated. No problem so far.

However, if the user backs out of these sheets and re-enters via the
macro, I need for them to be taken to the sheets that haven't yet been
entered/altered.

I need this to work in Excel 95 and up and I understand there are
compatibility problems with OnEntry, OnData in 95 and On
Wookbook_Change in 97 etc.

Any thoughts?

Thanks very much in advance.

Dave