Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using Functions in VBA code

Hi,

I would like to use the funtion "rounddown" in some code that I'm writing.
The VBA help facility tells me that only "round" is available to me in VBA. I
believe that it is possible to import "rounddown" which is a function
available Excel s/sheet.

How do I do this...??

Thanks...Chris

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Chris Gorham:

Try:

MsgBox Application.WorksheetFunction.RoundDown(Range("A1" ), 2)

or

MsgBox Application.WorksheetFunction.RoundDown(100 / 33, 2)

--
http://www.vba.com.tw/plog/