Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to find if diagram is selected?

how do I find if a diagram is selected by the user?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Quick and dirty but seems to work:

Sub a()
Dim x As Object
Set x = Selection
On Error GoTo NotDiagram
If x.ShapeRange.Type = msoDiagram Then
MsgBox "Diagram selected"
Else
Err.Raise 10000
End If
Exit Sub
NotDiagram:
MsgBox "Not a diagram"

Jim
"Chimanrao" wrote in message
oups.com...
| how do I find if a diagram is selected by the user?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Can you give an example in C++, not sure if Object is a valid class in
C++.

Regards
Chimanrao