-   -   Bind Columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/345338-bind-columns.html)

DarkChylde

Bind Columns

First post here, scanned through a few pages of the forum but didn't
find the answer and didn't know what search query would answer my
question.

I want to have 2 columns: one with a certain set of numbers and another
with letters and what I want Excel to bind them together so that I can
sort them numerically or alphabetize but keep the cells that are next
to each other always next to each other.

That's the best way I can explain my problem and thanks for any helpful