Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Request help

I need to get the stock data from a wabpage (www.nseindia.com) which is
generated dynamically. What is the best way to do it?
If I use webquerry, how to locate the required table (since there is no
table no and the url is the same as home page url).
Regards,
Shetty

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,
I was on the site and found out what to do
just copy the range
go to excel and paste special,as text
this will put the data in individual cells
dave

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,
Thanks for reply. I was outdoor since then. I want to automate this coz
there are more then 30 stocks to watchout on daily basis. Is it
possible to automate this?
Regards,