Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
YJL YJL is offline

Default Data searching between sheets

I want to make language libruary where I can retrieve all my past
entries in tow different sheets. When I type keywords into the
self-made searching box, the corresponding results will show up. (Not
excel built-in search function Ctr-F please!!!! )

Anybody out there can give me direction where should I get started??

Please Help!!!

Thanks

--
YJL
YJL's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28693

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi YJL,

Look at Jan Karel Pieterse's excellent FlexFind addin which is freely
downloadable at:

http://www.jkp-ads.com/Download.htm

---
Regards,