Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sky sky is offline

Default Code to view and Print several documents

Hi Guys,

I know this forum for Excel users but you may be able to help with some
code.

I have 50 one page individual documents. I would like to place them in
a table with two command buttons alongside each document. As below

Descriptive name of document : Cmdbtn View: CmdbtnPrint

When one clicks on the View Button the document shows up as Print
Preview.

When one clicks on the Print Button the user is taken to the Print
dialog box from there the user can select # of pages, printers and
offcourse print the document.

All the documents will live in the below directory:

\\Training4\e\Operations Manual and Flight Standing Orders\Information
for Staff flight Crew

I would like to save the document as a HTML doc if possible, otherwise
a Word doc will do. If anybody has any better suggestion as to how
these documents could be catalogued, this would be most appreciated.

Thanks for your assistance in advance.

Rob

--
sky