Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Import A Crystal Report into Excel

I need to find a way to Import all the data from a Crystal Report that is
generated from my companies internal web-page.

Is there an Add-in to Excel, or a Cheap Programme (preferably Free - its
almost impossible to get the company to depart with their money) that will
let me convert the Crystal Report into a Table within Excel.

Thanks for any help that you can give

Kris