Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Year question

I am having problems working out a simple little sum. I have a userform
when I have a new member join I want it to add the current year. How can I
get excel to do this the easy way. I currently have it paste the now()
value and have set the cell to show yyyy but unfortuantely when I go to the
next cell where I want to have the worksheet work out the years member
section it comes up as volitile.

Any Ideas

Thanks

Greg