Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default sheet copy method fails...

Hello.

I have a process that has a lot of data to process.

So, I split it up so that it process each project separately. To do this, I
have a template sheet that is being copied out to process the individual
projects.

After processing closet to half of them (I'm not sure yet if the fail point
is consistent), the sheet.copy method fails. This time, it was on the 179th
attempt at it.

Does that sound like I'm running into a memory error?

I debugged and just put a sheets(1).copy sheets(1) in there just to test
for sure that it was the sheets.copy method failing.

It is.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks, Jim.

I was copying it out to a separate workbook, but, basically, it's the same
thing.

Thanks for pointing me to the article.

Mark

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote: