Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Saving picture in clipboard into file

how can I programatically save a picture in the clipboard into a jpg
file? I can't paste the pic into a spreadsheet, but the pic needs to be
saved directly from the clipboard. Alex

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Open PowerPoint and paste the picture into a slide. Then save the
presentation and jpg
--
Gary's Student

"fuedlifingerfritz" wrote:

how can I programatically save a picture in the clipboard into a jpg
file? I can't paste the pic into a spreadsheet, but the pic needs to be
saved directly from the clipboard. Alex

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Have a look at Stephen Bullen's PastePicture example.
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm

Cheers
Andy

fuedlifingerfritz wrote:
how can I programatically save a picture in the clipboard into a jpg
file? I can't paste the pic into a spreadsheet, but the pic needs to be
saved directly from the clipboard. Alex

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info