Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Buttons & Timers

I am creating an Excel sheet that communicates with a PLC through DDE.
I have some questions that someone may be able to help me out with

1. I would like to give the user the option of setting how often the
data is collected from each of 10 data inputs. Im not sure how to set
that up in VB

2. I want to be able to turn off any of the 10 inputs from being
collected, preferably with a button that the user can push, though I do
not know how to create one.

3. Im hoping to be able to give the user the option of graphing all of
the active inputs on one graph, as well as doing them individually.

If anyone has an example of this already completed, or could reply with
the commands that would help me out I would be most greatful.

Thanks

--
pete3589
pete3589's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28402