Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default most efficient way to feed textboxes from worksheet and vice versa

for activeX controls on a worksheets with sequential names as an example:

for i = 1 to 50
With Worksheets("Sheet1")
.OleObjects("TextBox" & i).Object.Value = .Cells(i,2)
.OleObjects("Label" & i).Object.Caption = .Cells(i,1)
End With
Next

Tom Ogilvy

"count" wrote in message
I believe this has been measured some time ago. I need to feed more than

50
controls (textboxes and label.captions mostly) real fast.
Is there a clear winner among the methods?

TIA
Paul