Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with thread - "Script problem - Help please "

Les Stout

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Les, in my time zone it's just 9 AM on Saturday. I just crawled out of
bed. Also, you posted your question 3 1/2 hours ago. I've found that
sometimes it takes several hours to get an answer on a week day (when it's
asked mid day) and often it takes longer on the weekend.

Patience is a virtue. Enjoy your day.

"Les Stout" wrote in message

Les Stout