Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I Automatically generate numbers in Word or excel

I need to set up a document that each time I either open of save/print
automaticly gives it a unique sequencial number
Example Invoices
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You may want to look at how J.E. McGimpsey does it:
http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

He shows a couple techniques.

--

Dave Peterson