Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel - keep a command button from moving after code runs?

Hi! I've added several command buttons to an excel spreadsheet with some VB
code behind them to set print ranges, sort, etc. The last step of the macro
is to make the active cell A3. When this happens, all the command buttons
I've added move from the far right side of the worksheet to the middle of the
worksheet. Can I "lock" their location to be in a specific cell rather than
floating in relationship to the view of the spreadsheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Dave,

See: MSKB Article # 838910:
(Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002)'
http://tinyurl.com/6cp72

See also the final contribution (from Bob Phillips) in the following thread:

http://tinyurl.com/co6ae

---
Regards,
Norman