Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ps ps is offline

Default Start macro when excel opens

I created a macro that does page setup routines for me (adjusts margins,
create titles, etc). I want this macro to be available everytime I open
Excel. How do I do that?
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What to do is rename your macro as Auto_Open and this will then run when the
file is opened.

eg.

Sub Auto_Open
MsgBox("This code runs when the workbook is opened.")
End Sub

Neil