Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Tracking OnTime Events?

Is there a way see if any OnTime events are pending, along with what they
are and/or what time they are scheduled to run?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In article ,
says...
Is there a way see if any OnTime events are pending, along with what they
are and/or what time they are scheduled to run?

Not that I know of. It would be nice to have that capability. :)

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tushar answered you question.

If you are repeating the same routine, you might use Chip Pearson's method
as shown at

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm

this way you only have one pending event.

Since you ask "what they are", it would suggest you have many. You might
generalize the above approach and save the "Next event time and type"
information in a static array for each individual type.

Tom Ogilvy

"M. Authement" wrote in message
Is there a way see if any OnTime events are pending, along with what they
are and/or what time they are scheduled to run?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You are right, I am looking to run more than one event.

I believe you and Tushar of course, but it seems that the OnTime event has
to send information somewhere. Is it stored in a place/format that is not
accessible? At all or just by Excel/VBA? Just curious.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
Tushar answered you question.

If you are repeating the same routine, you might use Chip Pearson's method
as shown at

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm

this way you only have one pending event.

Since you ask "what they are", it would suggest you have many. You might
generalize the above approach and save the "Next event time and type"
information in a static array for each individual type.

Tom Ogilvy

"M. Authement" wrote in message
Is there a way see if any OnTime events are pending, along with what they
are and/or what time they are scheduled to run?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not accessible at all.

but, events don't get scheduled by magic. If you schedule an event, then
keep a record of it. I would expect that is the philosophy of the
implementers.