Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I quickly export 90 diff versions of 1 .xls chart in ppt?

I am running different scenario's in excell. The result of a scenario is
shown in one chart. How can I quickly export this same chart to powerpoint in
a way that I get the 90 charts for the different scenario's in one powerpoint
presentation.

I don't want to have to copy and past all the charts, and I would also
prefer powerpoint to alway copy the next chart at the end of the presentation.

Thanks!
Maurik
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed Ed is offline

One thing you might try is to open a blank PPT presentation and record a
macro that pastes in your chart object the way you want it. Then write an
Excel macro that, depending on how you're doing the charts, copies the chart
and pastes it into PPT. If you're doing one chart and pasting, one chart
and pasting, then you'd probably want to identify the PPT file by name
somehow so you don't have to browse for it every time. If you're going to
do all 90 charts at once, and then paste into PPT (I think I would try this
way), then you can create a new 90-slide PPT, and cycle through charts and
PPT using For i = 1 to 90, copy chart i and paste into slide i.

HTH
Ed