Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Book for Software Engineering for Excel

Hi all,

This is my first post to the group.Congratulations on being such a
great source of information on the topic. Would someone like to share
if he/she has gone through a good book which deals with Software
Engineering topics with a focus on MS Excel or other office Programming
Environment.

Thanks in advance,

Shanz

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

For excel:

Excel 2003 Power Programming with VB

--
Kaa
Kaak's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=751

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I would suggest Professional Excel Development; Stephen Bullen, Rob Bovey,
John Green; Addison-Wesley Professional ; ISBN:0321262506 ; $49.99

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Kaak" wrote in message