Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Testing code for oldest version...

Is there a good way to tell the VBE to use an older version of excel's object
model. Either when generating code or compiling code? I have loaded
MSOffice XP 2003 and now I'm wanting to make sure that I create code that
will still work on older versions.

What are some "best practices" on how to accomplish this using only 1 PC for
development.

John
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can have multiple versions of Excel on one machine. Just
install them oldest to newest in separate directories. Do all
your development in the earliest version you need to support.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"John Keith" wrote in