Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need to convert point on screen to various screen resolutions

Let's say you click on a button on your screen at 1000,2500 TWIPS and your
resolution is 800 X 600. Now you change your screen resolution to 1024 X 768
and you need to click on the same button in it's new location on the screen.
Who's 100 times smarter than I am and can do some tricky math that will tell
me the TWIPS to find that button?

I'd ned to do the same calculation for other screen resolutions like 640 X
480 etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming

You looking for something like this?
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=210590