Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiple images of dragged userforms

Excel 2003 SP3 on Win XP Home
I have made many userforms simple & complex. They all work fine but seem to
have a common fault. When dragged (moved) they leave multiple images of
themselves behind. How do I stop this
--
donwb
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Don,

Do you have ScreenUpdating set to false?

Make sure that ScreenUpdating is set to true when the UserForm is displayed.

---
Regards,
Norman

"donbowyer" wrote in message
Excel 2003 SP3 on Win XP Home
I have made many userforms simple & complex. They all work fine but seem
have a common fault. When dragged (moved) they leave multiple images of
themselves behind. How do I stop this
--
donwb

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This happens if you have used the command

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

Set it back to True before showing your userform

Tom Ogilvy

"donbowyer" wrote in message
Excel 2003 SP3 on Win XP Home
I have made many userforms simple & complex. They all work fine but seem

have a common fault. When dragged (moved) they leave multiple images of
themselves behind. How do I stop this
--
donwb

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Many thanks Tom & Norman.
You'd think that at least on one I might not have set updating to false. But
I did'nt and your suh=ggestion solves the problem.
Thanks again

--
donwb