Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Programmatically Sorte Rows that are Arranged in Subgroups.

Would like to write a macro that will allow me to sort a group of rows
without knowing how many rows are in the range. The number of rows change
each day I have to sort the sheet.

Each time I have to sort a spreadsheet named €śWarehouse€ť, I have to select
the rows that contain the information about a specific warehouse in my
company. The information comes to me already grouped by warehouse number, but
the number of rows containing information about any specific warehouse
changes each day.

The warehouse groups are arranged in ascending order and each group is
separated by a €śTotal€ť row.

Here is how the sheet looks like:

Wrhs# Invice# $Sold $Purchasd
10 AB25451 1,000