Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default duplexing

is there a command to make a document print duplexed (two-sided)?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello Brent,

As far as I know, the double sided option has to set using the printe
dialog. There are no VBA commands to do that. You can call the printe
dialog from code, if that would help.

TO DISPLAY THE PRINTER DIALOG
Excel.Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show

Sincerely,
Leith Ros

--
Leith Ros
Leith Ross's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1846

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Brent

If your printer cannot be set to duplex print then you can use a macro to
print odd/even pages with a swap in between.

See Ron de Bruin's site

http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#odd

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:37:03 -0700, "Brent"
wrote:

is there a command to make a document print duplexed (two-sided)?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://msdn.microsoft.com/archive/en...softAccess.asp

might give you some insights.

Tom Ogilvy