Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Checkboxes from the Forms Toolbar

I looked through the Google Groups posts and the Microsoft Office Discussion
posts, but I just cannot seem to find what I am looking for.

What I would like to do is have a few checkboxes on the main page of my
file: "Date", "Time", "Company". If the user checks any or all of these boxes
before clicking the CommandButton "Go on", some VBA code will fill in cells
a1, a2, and a3 with the date, time, and company name (say "HP"). If some of
the checkmarks on the first sheet are NOT checked, the code will leave the
corresponding cells on the second sheet blank.

Thanks for your response!
cht13er